Schools First Aid
Around 130,000 accidents happen to children in schools across the UK every year.
Teachers and ancillary staff are often first at the scene so it is vital that you know what to do.
This short course will teach you how to treat some of the most common childhood injuries promptly and effectively.
What Will You Learn?
- Managing an incident
- Resuscitation (CPR)
- Treating an unresponsive casualty
- Controlling bleeding
- Dealing with choking
- Treating shock (including anaphylactic shock)
- Dealing with sprains & fractures
- Dealing with epilepsy, diabetes, asthma
- Dealing with head injuries, nose bleeds, abdominal pain
- Eye irrigation