First Aid at Work Requalification
The HSE recognised First Aid at Work certiﬁcate is valid for three years. To remain qualiﬁed, your employees must complete this course before their certiﬁcate expires. We’ll contact you when this is due to take place so that you can avoid having to pay for the full First Aid at Work course again.
As of 31st December 2016 now includes the use of an AED.
Who is it for?
Whether your company is big or small, high or low risk, this course is ideal for the person chosen to be the nominated First Aider.
What will you learn?
- Role of the first aider
- Managing an emergency
- Communication & casualty care
- Bleeding (minor & severe)
- Bones, muscles and joint injuries
- Burns and scalds
- Chest pains (including heart attack)
- Choking (adult)
- Eye injuries
- Head injuries
- Health & safety (first aid) regulations
- Low blood sugar
- Resuscitation (adult) - including the use of an AED
- Seizures (adult)
- Severe allergic reaction
- Spinal injuries
- Unresponsive casualty