Training at your premises
As well as the large number of scheduled courses available, we also offer on-site training at your premises. If you have a minimum of six people* our approved St John Cymru trainers will travel to you and deliver your course on a date and time of your choice.
Even if you would like to use one of our centres to run a course just for your staff then we can arrange that too.
Onsite training will allow you to bespoke courses to your specific working environment, and include scenario based practical exercises in and around your premises where feasible.
Some benefits of on-site training
Cost effective and time efficient
- Time and cost of travelling eliminated
- Discounts available for large groups
- Training tailored to meet your needs and your particular work environment
- Day, time and location can be arranged to suit you
Peace of mind
- DBS checked trainers
- Quality Assured – Our BS EN ISO 9001: 2015 accreditation validates our commitment to the quality of our training courses, delivery and aftercare processes.
Training you can trust
- St John Cymru has over 100 years of experience in delivering first aid in Wales.
- As Wales's leading first aid charity, St John Cymru is in an ideal position to help take the hassle out of health and safety
- Trainers qualified to the highest standard with experience of using first aid in the field